About me and my blog

lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Homemade huge dice


Hey!! This is our latest (although not new at all) novelty. I made this dice many years ago and for some reason had completely forgotten about it. Now I realize my passion for homemade toys is older than I thought. Should you want to make your own dice, it is very simple. I made it with a piece of foam and a remnant of light blue velvet. I adore this color! My mother was getting rid of a mattress at the time and I cut out a cube of the foam, wrapped it with the velvet and sew it -not very accurately, btw- and sew buttons (=dots) to the surface. The result could be neater but I didn't think my dice would last so long as to be passed on to my own daughter... I must have been 14 or 15 when I made it!! M likes it very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario